Bit of a Marty update :)

{97702}

Visit site
Well I know it has only been a few days, and I have talked about him constantly since then :p but I had some bad news today (just job related, don't worry!) so I need to cheer myself up :)

Marty is still being a total dream :) He has setlled in so well, and although he won't ever be the same as Hoover I am already seeing some of the same types of traits in him that made Hoover so adorable :) Today was the first day I left him to go to work, I got home early (related to the bad news!) but left the camera on my laptop so had 3 hours of footage to review when I got home. A couple of barking incidents related to Amy lurcher ragging him (seriously, at 12 years old does she not know better? :D ) but mostly he slept :)

An excess of smilies in this post, I apologise, but I really am delighted with him - it's funny how whenever I get a pure greyhound I swear I will never have a lurcher again :D :D This boy is definitely here to stay forever :)

44529165_10157497444509587_2901819388535504896_n.jpg

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I mean I usually say you can never have too many smilies but....

very pleased he is still doing well with you and all the other girls :D :D

{97702}

Visit site
He looks pretty good doesn't he, to say he has just come out of kennels :) I swear he is a labrador cross, I have never seen such a chunky greyhound :p

{97702}

Visit site
So are you calling him Marty? He's so handsome! I always remind myself when we get a new dog we're not replacing the one we've lost but opening our hearts to a new family member while still keep the old one's memories there too.

Well it seems so EM :) Even if I do get an image of Michael J Fox in a little body warmer every time I call him :p (anyone who hasn't seen 'Back to the Future' won't get that :D

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I'm sorry that you've had some bad job related news {{{Hugs}}}, but I'm so glad to hear that Marty is settling in so well. :)
He looks so handsome, and noble, laying in the sunshine. <3

By the way, I've seen lots of films, but I've not seen any of the Back to the Future films from start to end. I've seen parts of them, but for some reason they just didn't catch my interest enough to make me want to see the whole films. But I think that I have seen Beaches, with Bette Midler, but that was many years ago.