Bitchy-ness?

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
OMFG why? why cant you go to yard,college, school, work.. wat ever with out some how setting them all off!!
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... not working.... not feeling better
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

vivhewe

Visit site
I know exactly how you feel - last week I aparently starved my neddie (according to yard assholes) and it really upset me. As did being ignored by my auntie etc. and even when someone who's done 3DE's told me Danny was good it didn't make me feel better!

I could say 'just ignore it' but it doesn't work, you can't ignore it and it just irritates you more when people tell you stupid advice like that
wink.gif

Big hugs and just let it all out. If you don't want to put it on open forum you can PM me if you like
smile.gif
x

JessPickle

Visit site
Our yard there is one girl like that, but she is overpowered by nice people so she has no one to say all her rubbish to. Now the others have left so not too bad

Good luck hope things improve

sorona

Visit site
It is annoying isnt it! People on my yard say that my daughter gallops everywhere all the time; that is totally untrue but she does ride hima lot, he is fit and he does compete and she does do a lot of fast work as she is training for the NF point to point. She does ride differently to everyone else on the yard as they do go out for plods and maybe the odd trott or canter and seemt o just ride socially; nothing wrong with that either but there is nothign wrong with what my daughter does on her pony, he is fit, healthy, very happy and does well competing and showing and he has good clean limbs too. Just because what you do may be different to the majoriby doenst mean what you do is wrong, just not their way. If my daughter didnt ride her pony the way she does, he wouldnt be doing so well competing and wouldnt be ablet o withstand a days hunting either!

Dogbetty141

Visit site
We have someone on our yard exactley like that everyone has made her unwelcome after all the spiteful things she has done. The usual slagging and running over to the person you were slagging plus much more.

Hopefully she will move off. How horrible am i but it is true i hope she does.

cosmo_sam

www.cosmohorse.com
It's usually their own unfulfilled ambitions/feelings of inadequacy that causes their need to comment, but I know it still doesn't make it easier to be on the receiving end of
frown.gif

I moved from my last yard because of a "silent" bully. ie, not one that dared say anything to my face, but did lots of chinese whispering and made people feel uncomfortable when I was around. Mainly because she'd sort of made them party to her bitching by whispering to them, but then they felt guilty when they saw me.

I thought I could ignore it, but in the end it does come down to - why should we?

Just try and rise above it, and think Aww it's such a shame you're so bitter! when you see them

Farm Kat

Visit site
I'd love to have a pony as fit as your daughters, or even be able to ride without fear of him breaking! ho hum... must actually ride this weekend, that would be a good start, if I can find the time!!

tuscanyD

Visit site
Getting no reaction at all really p*sses the bullies and bitches off and, eventually, they will go find someone who will respond better.

I'm not talking about just ignoring it - I'm suggesting a pro-active action to deliberately P*ss them off - Even though its upsetting you inside if you can project an image of barely contained indifference at least you can have the satisfaction of knowing you've annoyed them.

sorona

Visit site
Hi Farm Kat, do you post on the local NF forum?
Funny how some horses/ponies are more up for it than others. I always feel that I am going to break whilst out hunting rather than my horse breaking, lol!!

MagicMelon

Visit site
Bitchiness is a huge thing in the horsey world, we all know that. It is there and probably always will be as its a very opinionated hobby/sport! There are SO many ways of doing things - so many ways to muck out, many ways to feed, many ways of riding etc. and Im sure we all believe OUR way is best! If your the target, just try ignoring them or explaining to them exactly what did happen or why you do it like that. Just try being open about it rather than being bitchy back (which can often happen Im sure). If someone has a problem, talk to them about it but remain cool like you dont really give a c*ap what they think but you do what the chance to explain yourself so THEY are better educated!!

This is why I could never livery my horses...... own land all the way so I never have to deal with this nastiness!