Bitless whip abuse flat racing?

JFTDWS

Visit site
If you look very closely, the jockey on the far beast is using a schooling whip whilst hauling on her mount's reins. Thank heavens the poor beast is bitless :eek:

IMG_3006.jpg

you can see the schooling whip clearly when she shows off her Frankie Dettori style dismount :cool:

IMG_3011.jpg

JFTDWS

Visit site
there's also a loose dog on the track :eek: he's probably attacking them :rolleyes:

yes, far too fat. The mounts though - what do we think of their condition? Coats look a bit dull to me :(

JFTDWS

Visit site
Poor abused horses they have obviously had the personality beaten out of them :(

Well you should have thought about that before you beat it with a schooling whip :cool:

Welshiesquisher that's not bruising - they're a rare breed and that is their natural colour :mad:

amandap

Visit site
Disgraceful and those poor horses have also been subjected to chemical dyes! :mad: :eek: You can clearly see the lumps which show an allergic reaction! :(

JFTDWS

Visit site
Surely they are protein lumps from overfeeding??? :confused::confused:

Agree - they're obese raceblocks, y'know!

:eek::D hehe whoops I did say there were lots of photos :cool:

I'm sure some where in there is a photo of me popping a grid on one of these poor creatures:eek:

Haha yes a ridiculous number of photos! But unless I'm being thick I don't think such a photo exists :cool: I can offer: a daemon with its head stuck in a barrel, umbrella harassment of ponies, lots of jumping photos but none astride one of these beasts!

Jesstickle

Visit site
You two are quite barking you know. I feel almost bad that I introduced you to each other now. This abuse is clearly, in part, my doing :(

O, and my horse is still lame so I can't come and play on Sunday! Boo :(

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
You two are quite barking you know. I feel almost bad that I introduced you to each other now. This abuse is clearly, in part, my doing :(

Oh, so it's all your fault then is it???? Knew there had to be more than meets the eye to this story!!!!!:eek::rolleyes::p:D

dafthoss

Visit site
No it just looks like I am from when you sat on the floor while I jumped fergles......

Oh and I might have a date for fergles to come to pc if your up for it, its one of the morning/lunch time ones so you shouldnt be back late :)

ETA just seen JT's post :D what else would we fill our days with when we are supposed to be working :p

:( poor BH is your friend still ok to drag us round?

JFTDWS

Visit site
No it just looks like I am from when you sat on the floor while I jumped fergles......

Oh and I might have a date for fergles to come to pc if your up for it, its one of the morning/lunch time ones so you shouldnt be back late :)

Oh I'm quite thick! Stirrup irons even match Mr Block the jumping racehorse :p

IMG_2795.jpg

When is it? If it doesn't clash with horseball... :D

O, and my horse is still lame so I can't come and play on Sunday! Boo :(

All your fault :( Poor BH. Can't you bring Nitty or is she still broken too? :p :D

Jesstickle

Visit site
Oh, so it's all your fault then is it???? Knew there had to be more than meets the eye to this story!!!!!:eek::rolleyes::p:D

I may have a played a small role in them meeting. But I didn't know how it was going to turn out. I promise :eek: :(

ETA just seen JT's post :D what else would we fill our days with when we are supposed to be working :p

:( poor BH is your friend still ok to drag us round?

Errm. Work? :p :D

I think so but I will double, double check this afternoon for you. Stupid brown horse. I have no idea what he thinks he's playing at. Being sound for the vet and then lame the day after really isn't helpful!! :mad:

dafthoss

Visit site
Hes a knobber need I say any more :cool: yellow pony did similar last year :mad:.

JFTD - I shall text you with the date and time.