Bitter sweet day

SSM

Visit site
One year ago to the day, with a friend I trundled down the M1,M69 to the M4 and picked up Nelly (Stinkerstonker) I was bursting with pride when I unloaded her - little did I know that we would have such little time together. On the up side - she gave me back my passion for riding and I now have Gala (Mini Stonks) her pure sister, who I cannot imagine life without and knowing how fragile life is grab every moment I can with her.

Rest in peace Stinkerstonker - you are missed. - this photo was taken one year ago today when we took her straight out of the field. loaded her and gave her her first ever carrot!
Img_5678.jpg

Sorry self indulgent but

Puppy

Visit site
A very sad post, but so glad that you had those months together and that as a result you and Mini Stonks have found one another. xxx

SSM

Visit site
Thanks for all the kind words, I was priveledged (sp) to have spent time with her, and am now so so lucky that I was able to get my hands on Mini Stonks.

As for CB's in Ireland, I have not heard of any - Irish Draft crosses are spectacular horses.

Edited to say just wish Mini Stonks had the same forelock genes as SS - I hate plaiting her wispy thing!!!!!!