Bitterlicks

melle

Visit site
Anyone used this product (amercian) to help stop a horse cribbing on fence posts? Was it sucessful?

Or can anyone recommend anything else that will put them off?

Bri

Visit site
I tried some kind of anti-crib spray and it had absolutely no effect. Horse stood licking it off his door and then carried on cribbing - could have just been him though!

Ferdinase514

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I tried some kind of anti-crib spray and it had absolutely no effect. Horse stood licking it off his door and then carried on cribbing - could have just been him though!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen this too!

mitchellk

Visit site
My horse chews up his beautiful post and rail fencing oo other than electric fencing (which YO won't permit- poo!) would also be keen on any ideas!

melle

Visit site
I have emailed to see if the bitterlicks people will ship to the uk. Worth a try.

Managed to stop her using swarffega up until now but she has started ignoring it and cribbing anyway. As Im not sure if it is toxic or not, for the moment she is free to crib as she pleases.

MagicMelon

Visit site
Ive tried a few of these sprays (not this one) with a cribber and none worked because she used to grab hold with her teeth therefore her lips didnt touch the stuff so it had no effect at all!!! The only thing I noticed put her off was something which SMELT bad! Like I put a tiny bit of.... damn I cant remember the name, that brown stuff you paint on wood (which I think is now banned?!).... onto her stable door. She took one smell and did not go near it until the smell wore off!