BKRC Show today!

Beanyowner

Visit site
Took Beany to the Brent Knoll Riding CLub Show today...thought we would have our first attempt at a working hunter...what a bloody disaster area that was!!! I was a bit rushed to go in as there were not that many in the class so got myself a bit het up which didn't help the situation. It was basically a repeat performance of Tuesday night jumping...he would have stopped at every fence if I would have let him...he was just soooooooo bloody lazy! I know he can jump it but he seems to get bloody stage fright or something! Dozy cob!
Anyhoo...he did redeem himself afterwards. We went into the cob class and won! Bless his cottons! He was still really lazy and I actually had cramp in my right leg at one point where I was squeezing him to keep the canter!!!

Ahh well...twas a nice day out, saw Lec and JM7, briefly saw siennamum as well which was nice! I am absolutly nakered...have just walked in the door at 9pm. No one told me the traffic would resemble Asda car park at christmas on the M5 on the way home! Had to stay on the Mtway til the WSM junction then dived off there and went though Backwell etc so a bit of a detour!

ANyway...need a shower...need FOOD!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

JM7

Visit site
i should have stayed then...then the "nice" judge would have been obliged to award me a rossette!!

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I came home over Mway bridge and saw the traffic had hoped you would see it as did not have your number to text you. It was chocka.
It was cool to see you both and you know I think you have the patience of a saint to carry on showing!

Farrieress

Visit site
Sorry hun a did text gill on our way back from wessex shetland show to let you guys know not to go up the m5 guess she didnt see you, we were going to drop in with the lorry to come and give the cann laners and benson some support but roz wanted to get back to the pub and celeblate the trophy full of rosettes i won for her, and to be honest my arm didnt need twisting much lol x Where were you anyway, you were going to meet us for a drink!!!!

Beanyowner

Visit site
Like I said I was stuck in traffic!! Didn't get back to the yard until about 7.30pm then had to sort Beany out and unload and tidy the lorry. Finally fell in my front door at about 9pm ush...maybe a bit after!!! So you would have been abd gone from the pub by that point!!!
crazy.gif