Bl**dy horses

Kelly1982

Visit site
Why oh why do they always give you grief??

Trying to sell Ellie and everytime someone arranges to come and see her something goes wrong!!!

First time she pulled a shoe and was foot sore for about a week, second time she decided to slip on the ice and go lame, third time she refused to pick her foot up for the vet and vet failed her on her vetting, fourth time she tanked off with the rider across the field (NEVER done anything like that before) and now we have someone coming to look at her Friday and she has cut her leg open!!!

Friend said there is loads of blood so she washed it off and brought her in but hasn't got time to see if she is lame as she has to leave the yard to get to a show but it doesn't look bad enough for a vet.

I really dont think this horse wants to be sold
mad.gif

I_A_P

Visit site
oh no poor you!! must be very frustrating!

i know what u mean a few years back i sold my mare, and she just knew that something was up, i know it!! fortunatly she didnt injure herself or anything like that, but she did become very awkward!

Kelly1982

Visit site
Well i wish she would stop!! I get the message but she needs to be sold LOL

The most frustrating time though was when the vet failed her for not picking her foot up, the people had come down with their trailer to take her there and then.

We then got her checked over by our vets (same ones who vetted her) and they found NOTHING wrong with her and said she would pass if she was vetted again
mad.gif
Still lost the sale though!!!

_jetset_

Visit site
She wants to stay...

Why don't you ring the people who are coming looking if she is sound, and explain that she has cut herself but they are more than welcome to still come and see her as she is sound??

Kelly1982

Visit site
If she is sound then i will still get then to come and look, depending on where the cut is in case it is somewhere it can open up again.

But if she is lame she is gonna starve all week instead ha ha ha ha *evil laugh*!!!

Not really i am not that mean, she will just be in my bad books for a few days instead until she makes it up to me
smile.gif

riotgirl

Visit site
Horses seem to have knack of doing this. My girl will horribly injure herself before I go on holiday so I spend the whole time worrying about her. She also seems to get into the forbiddn field (the one with all the grass!) when I am running late for somewhere. I then have to spend valuable time zooming around after her.