bl**dy tart of a mare!!

truffles

Visit site
Just got a call from Chloe's groom - all the mares from her field trashed the fence and went walkies. Chloe then thought it would be fun to jump, from a near stand still, into the geldings field *cough* tart!!
Cut herself on barbwire, been cleaned up and she's back out again as don't want her to stiffen.

CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!
shocked.gif
mad.gif

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The brazen hussy - thought only my mare did things like that. Hope it heals quickly

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought she was the innocent one - Obvoiusly very naive lol. Apparently it's very hot, so am expecting a lame horse tomorrow. *rolls eyes*

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Hmmm mine led me to believe she was innocent, till I caught her shagging her gelding friend!!!! Definately her that was the problem and not him, coz when I separated them, he went to sleep and she paced the fence calling for her man back!!!
blush.gif
wink.gif

Hopeful as she out it won't swell/stiffen too much - Fingers crossed.
smile.gif

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm mine led me to believe she was innocent, till I caught her shagging her gelding friend!!!! Definately her that was the problem and not him, coz when I separated them, he went to sleep and she paced the fence calling for her man back!!!
blush.gif
wink.gif

Hopeful as she out it won't swell/stiffen too much - Fingers crossed.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!
shocked.gif
Was he surprised lol?

thanks for the fingers crossed.
smile.gif

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yep sure was, he was only 4, so had never had a mare chase him round the field backwards, begging for loveeeeeeeee!!
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO - bless!

Irishcobs

Visit site
Ooops hope she's not too sore in the morning, silly thing.
My mare backs into my gelding when in season, though he does mount her
blush.gif
Had a 14.2hh cob gelding jump a 3ft9 high 4ft! wide fence (two fences next to each other) to get in with the mares. When we tried to catch him he hopped back again taking one of the mares with him!

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ooops hope she's not too sore in the morning, silly thing.
My mare backs into my gelding when in season, though he does mount her
blush.gif
Had a 14.2hh cob gelding jump a 3ft9 high 4ft! wide fence (two fences next to each other) to get in with the mares. When we tried to catch him he hopped back again taking one of the mares with him!

[/ QUOTE ]

CRIPES - that is a bloomin huge fence - must've been feeling rather randy.
wink.gif