Black Beauty *sob* ?

Baywonder

Visit site
I too have found the original Black Beauty episodes on You Tube!

It was my favorite TV programme as a child - and I still can't listen to the theme tune without choking back the tears!

Come to think of it, any programme with horses in it has me reaching for the tissues! :oops:

Lois Lame

Visit site
I liked Black Beauty and Follyfoot on the tele back in the day.

There is a movie too, which I am sure you know about and have seen, but just in case you haven't, it's this one (just checked on youtube and here is the trailer or whatever they call it).

The whole family loved it. Made in 1994. It was screened on TV when the kids were young and we recorded it. Sad, funny, very sad, super sad.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Wow! Didn't realise this was available, I'd given up looking for it! Loved Boris, I have the theme tune on a single somewhere.....showing my age now. Already have Black Beauty and Follyfoot.
me too a few years ago 3 dvd came out but that is all, as they said some episodes were lost for ever. Wow it has come out!!!! thanx for this

sharni

Visit site
HOPE ITS LEGIT I'VE JUST BOUGHT THE DVDS SAW THE WEBSITE A WHILE AGO AND WASNT SURE IT WAS GENIUNE ANYWAY HAVE GONE FOR IT HOPE THE DVDS ARRIVE AND MY BANK ACCOUNT ISNT EMPTIED 1

SashaBabe

Visit site
Love it. Thank you for sharing that. I love people's reaction when my mobile phone rings. It's amazing how any people comment that they love the tune. Unfortunately, my German Shepherd hates it and howls every time my phone rings :D