Black Cob Mare - Gypsy

SmokieJoe

Visit site
My friend has recently bought a lovely black cob mare, she is 5 years old and she belonged to gypsies. She is very quiet and so so gorgeous, she has massive feathers and i spent ages today getting her mane to go wavey.

She is a typical gypsy cob, measures around 13.2hh, heavy boned, all black except for a white blaze.

She is trying to find a name for her, something that would suit her gypsy background!

SmokieJoe

Visit site
She was broke in by gypsies at the age of 10 months! She is a dream, i lunged her the other day (never did that before! im a newbie lol). She went great.

She has been rode and she is apparently easy handled, i just love her big feathery legs!

Im 5ft 9 so im a bit big for her lol, saying that, shes like a barrel lol

SmokieJoe

Visit site
Ive actually met the man that owned her and hes a very nice man, i dont think i should be calling them gypsies, more travelling folk.

She got her other horse from the same man, and she got this cob mare for a good price. God im so jealous lol

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
Romany
grin.gif

AliJo

Visit site
I'll go with Peggy or Rosie Lee. My present black cob is Peggy and I had a gypsy cob called Rosie Lee, although she was coloured. Failing that, how about Della!
smile.gif