black country saddles

Shavings

Visit site
ok going to ask on here as i have no idea where else to ask

i am told there is a few pages or groups on facebook for selling/buying second hand black country saddles

but all i can find is the black country page (if its on there some one tell me how to find it as all i can see is there wall and profile picutre)

and there a group for selling black country saddles in the USA

i am in the uk so its no good to me

and i am not at a wits end

Please help a no good with tech woman who is ready to cry!!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Yep, I run the group, but you'll only find the flatter, wider treed BC saddles on there.

Yes you are right and a lot of the poppy small saddles so probably not what the op needs! Thought it might be worth a look especially if it's a wider saddle they are after you never know .

Shavings

Visit site
Yep, I run the group, but you'll only find the flatter, wider treed BC saddles on there.
Yes you are right and a lot of the poppy small saddles so probably not what the op needs! Thought it might be worth a look especially if it's a wider saddle they are after you never know .

can one of you lovely little please inbox me the name of the group or maybe add me to it as I am just getting no where

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
ok going to ask on here as i have no idea where else to ask

i am told there is a few pages or groups on facebook for selling/buying second hand black country saddles

but all i can find is the black country page (if its on there some one tell me how to find it as all i can see is there wall and profile picutre)

and there a group for selling black country saddles in the USA

i am in the uk so its no good to me

and i am not at a wits end

Please help a no good with tech woman who is ready to cry!!
I did not like my black country, I had no luck selling it anywhere, but where I did sell it in the end is on The saddle Bank, I suggest you try there.