Black Friday 2020 thread

DirectorFury

Visit site
I’m hoping this won’t get moved by admin and we can use it as a resource for tack shops offering Black Friday deals and discounts.

Henry James are doing 25% off over £250, 20% off over £200, 15% off over £150, and 10% off with no minimum spend. They’re also doing 40% off selected products but no indication what these are yet; I’m hoping the breastplate is included :D.

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
Not sure whether it’s a Black Friday deal but English Bridles are selling end of line and discontinued items at heavily discounted prices. I think you pay the reduced price rather than getting a discount at checkout but worth a look as their bridles are very good quality.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site

DirectorFury

Visit site
I'm after a neck strap, it would be nice to get something good quality and smarter than an old stirrup leather but refuse to pay £40
If you do go for the HJ neck strap I advise getting a size bigger than you think you’ll need - mine is too short to hold with my hands in normal position which makes it slightly less useful!

I’m going to be searching for a new Rambo turnout and a new hat (hoping Samshield tho they never seem to be included in Black Friday deals), as well as a pair of cordless trimmers. Maybe a pair of waterproof trousers.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
If you do go for the HJ neck strap I advise getting a size bigger than you think you’ll need - mine is too short to hold with my hands in normal position which makes it slightly less useful!

I’m going to be searching for a new Rambo turnout and a new hat (hoping Samshield tho they never seem to be included in Black Friday deals), as well as a pair of cordless trimmers. Maybe a pair of waterproof trousers.

Thanks, I'll measure the stirrup leather I'm using which I have in the perfect place. He's a tb so hasn't got an especially thick neck.

DirectorFury

Visit site
Rideaway emailed today to say they’re offering 40% off Weatherbeeta, Dublin, and Collegiate and 30% off Roma.

Henry James are launching 11 new products too.

I’m really struggling to find a no fill Rambo turnout in 6’3 in stock anywhere, let alone anywhere with a discount. Not sure if less shops are stocking them or if there’s a problem in the supply chain?

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
Rambos on discount are like hens teeth brand new but you can find some really good bargains on Marketplace if you go second hand. My go to for Horseware are Hope Valley, they seem to have most items in stock although not always on sale. It’s a bit hit and miss sometimes.

MarvelVillis

Visit site
Rideaway emailed today to say they’re offering 40% off Weatherbeeta, Dublin, and Collegiate and 30% off Roma.

Henry James are launching 11 new products too.

I’m really struggling to find a no fill Rambo turnout in 6’3 in stock anywhere, let alone anywhere with a discount. Not sure if less shops are stocking them or if there’s a problem in the supply chain?

There's one on GS Equestrian but priced at £319.95 :oops:
https://gsequestrian.co.uk/collecti...eware-ireland-rambo-supreme-turnout-0g-aaas91

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
hope valley have some by the looks of things. i looked on ebay first and am ticked by their location, Hope Valley, Afghanistan (not sure how that's happened, hehe)
the Supreme 0g is a good rug if you want one with a neck.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
hope valley have some by the looks of things. i looked on ebay first and am ticked by their location, Hope Valley, Afghanistan (not sure how that's happened, hehe)
the Supreme 0g is a good rug if you want one with a neck.
Haha, it’s free delivery from Hope Valley’s Afghanistan branch too :D.

£288 for the 0g Supremes which inc a neck cover. Not much choice of sizes but they do have 6’3” in stock... Am dithering myself on getting one.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Yes, the neck is detachable. The rug works equally well with or without the neck depending on how you want to use it. The neck has secure Velcro fasteners.
this. and they are interchangable with duo necks, and some PE necks too if you need extras or want to swap them around. i have 2 supremes, 2 duos and 5 necks between them :p means I can always put a clean one on. my Rambo original has a neck that fastens on with little tabs instead which is annoying!

NLPM

Visit site