Black I.D. for sale, Surrey

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Just too young, I think, not necessarily sharp. I dunno, I find the advert odd, random shots of his feet?! How old is he? If he’s amazing, I apologise, but I’m a suspicious cow by nature.

Visit site
I love his head. He looks amazing in the first pic. Think random feet shots are to show his legs as being clean/unblemished but agree it comes across a bit odd.

millikins

Visit site
Just too young, I think, not necessarily sharp. I dunno, I find the advert odd, random shots of his feet?! How old is he? If he’s amazing, I apologise, but I’m a suspicious cow by nature.[/QUOT

Think it's genuine, Hampton Court is just up the road from the Mounted Police stables at Imber Court.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site

In which case, I’d like someone better than me to back him and school him on properly then I’ll have him! And apologies to the OP for having a suspicious nature!

timbobs

Visit site
I’ve had lessons with Eloise and she works with the police, so I would think it is a genuine advert.

ihatework

Visit site
Sounds genuine. A big young ID like that, especially if a bit on the sensitive side (which is what it sounds like) will take a lot of time and experienced input. You are probably taking 18 months of patience and graft. Completely not commercial and I can understand why it’s not worth her while to produce for the police, but someone competent could pick themselves up a useful horse if they have time to invest.