Blair section list up - 1* split

punk

Visit site
As above - they have split the 1* and section A is doing Dr on Wed, X-C on Friday and SJ Sat Morning!!

We are in section B - quite glad really - more atmosphere!
grin.gif

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
That's a shame for the section missing the atmosphere of doing it Fri-Sun, but at least they'll have a decent crowd for SJ as there'll be more folk go to Blair to spectate on Sat than Sun?

Mr FigJam will be happy as it means something more interesting to watch on Friday than "dull dressage"!
wink.gif

dionne_r

Visit site
im in your section also
laugh.gif
thought it was a good idea to give him an extra day to get used to his surroundings plus my sister has already booked a b and b for the saturday night!

Joss

Visit site
I am in Section A with the early times. Not bothered at all & quite happy to go on nice fresh ground - I am no 5.

I will still stay til Sunday & am looking forward to Sat night party without having to worry about trot up & show jumping the next day. I am more than happy for it to be quiet during my dressage & I am certain there will still be plenty of people about on all the other days.

jumptoit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Mr FigJam will be happy as it means something more interesting to watch on Friday than "dull dressage"!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going for the four days and I couldn't agree more with Mr FigJam!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
Joss- I reckon that's a good way of looking at it! Best of the ground and best chance of a nice relaxed dressage test.
smile.gif
And of course, partying as late as you like on Sat night- even better!
laugh.gif

Good luck to all the HHO-ers, I'll try and make a list of everyone's no.s and poke Mr FigJam on your approach to make sure he gets a photo!
smile.gif

Gamebird

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
- quite glad really - more atmosphere!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

From experience the atmosphere works both ways!!
wink.gif

poggio

Visit site
They did the same at Houghton this year and it worked well. Mel was in the first section though and quite glad to be, it was a lot quieter for dressage etc (not that she needed it, pony was v well behaved as always!) and it meant we got to go home a day earlier!

punk

Visit site
Didn't think of it like that Joss!! (you can tell it is not me riding but my daughter!!
shocked.gif
)

All those who are finished will be able to party hard on Saturday night - how am I ever going to get her to the SJ on Sunday!!!!
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

punk

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- quite glad really - more atmosphere!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

From experience the atmosphere works both ways!!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OOPS!! As above, not me riding Gamebird!! Could have done with it the other way around in retrospect!! Much less pressure!
smile.gif