Bleddy Weather!!

CBFan

Visit site
I have a show next week so was planning to bath my boy in advance this weekend and keep him in a lightweight turnout to keep him clean all week as he has been rugged for the last couple of weeks... only now the weather has warmed up, it's probably going to be too warm to rug him but the field is too wet to keep him naked AND clean... evening bath next thursday it is then! just what I need after a busy week at work!! Argh!!

xDundryx

Visit site
lol..I know it's a pain isnt it! I'm keeping my lad in a rain sheet type rug as the field has quickly turned into a mire and as hes a bit of a rolling demon and really shivery when he gets wet (seems to shiver off weight before your eyes!) im airing on the side of caution! We have an xc comp on Sun so the cleaner he is the better :)

CBFan

Visit site
Yes, my lightweight is a no-fill rug so not like he's gonna roast but not ideal when it's getting on for 20 degrees again... So peed off!! Had it all planned out to save myself a late night at the yard during the week, waiting for him to dry out...

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I have a show next week so was planning to bath my boy in advance this weekend and keep him in a lightweight turnout to keep him clean all week

....... your horse will stay slean for a week after being washed? We have a grey & we wash the evening before a show, keep him in the stable & rugged & still have to re wash the following morning before going to a show. :(