My mare has not been 'right' since a bout of colic back in October. She seems very off colour, her appetite, temp is fine although she does get very warm easily. She has a coupl of little bouts of tummy ache since the main one in October but they were very mild. I decided to have blood tests done as i'm not convinced all is ok and needed to put my mind at rest. The results came back last night her red and white cells are fine. But her liver was raised, raised enough for the vets to want to do further tests. They are now going to do a test for liver function and also worm damage and lavae. I have had her 2.5 years and have always kept up to date with worming. She had a dung sample done 2 weeks ago that showed she had worms and i wormed her as per vets advise. I've got to wait for the test results now that should come back Thursday. Has anyone else been through this sort of thing with this sort of result, should i be worried?Thanks if you have read this far!