Bloody Brilliant!

hobgoblin

Visit site
I wouldn't normally post about something so trivial but I must impart my new find with you guys!
I have swapped from shavings bedding to megazorb and where I would not normally endorse a product this stuff is seriously brilliant!
I have big stables (14x16) with mats and have bedded half (costly to set up and I was dubious incase I didn't like it) But it is really really good, easy to muck out, dosnt smell, stick to tails/rugs/socks 2 big horses mucked out into one skip bucket!! , seems to be warm and drys legs too
Just thought everyone should know, I'm definately converted :)

navaho

Visit site
How many bags did you need to start off a bed, i was just looking & it comes in 85litre bags...that sounds like a HUGE bag, & it seems quite cheap as well.

hobgoblin

Visit site
I used 9 bags but like a bit of a bank which gave a nice thick bed and added another bag after 1 week ( per instructions) there's a really good video on you tube of someone mucking out a megazorb bed if youre nerdy enough to watch it like I was lol!
I've had/looked after horses on most type of bedding over the years and this is definately one of the best IMO
I bought a pallet of 60 and worked out at about £6.15 inc delivery x