Bloody cats

Lacuna

Visit site
So we lost our old cat last month to a.liver tumour at only 10 years old.

This month this rat bag decided to make us worry. After the big freeze a few weeks ago she came.in with a sore muddy leg. Looked ok but wouldn't let me.check closely. Was sore for a day or two and then seemed to go back to normal. Running around and generally being an annoying young cat

Then on Sunday last she decides she want a cuddle and rolls on my lap to reveal a gaping hole in the inside crease of her thigh. Gods know how she did that!

So off to the vets and after surgery she is now as annoying as ever and has been rechristened 'CONE HEAD' by my thoughtful OH.

Just hoping things don't happen in threes as my bank balance probably cant take another vet bill for a month or so
IMG-20181130-WA0000.jpg20181124_204928.jpg

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
Sounds ouchie but she is an absolute beauty! I couldn't be angry with that face for long.
Sorry to hear about your other cat, sounds horrific.

Lacuna

Visit site
many thanks BF and Peregrine. Shes my little cuddle monkey so cant be cross with her.

Poor Bob went downhill quite gradually, I thought his thyroid was playing up but the vet felt a mass in his abdomen and a scan showed he had about 10% of his liver left. Poor little bugger.