Bloody yard owner

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
I share your pain. My neighbour feeds cats - cats have always reciprocated with a bottle of wine and chocolates. I now find out she has had to give up on booze for medical reasons and is trying to lose weight!

She's probably thinking "bloody cats!!!" :D :D

I have a bloody farm manager where I keep my horses, who is an absolute treasure. The cake fairy visits his car on a regular basis and leaves offerings for him to have with his tea. He is particularly fond of lemon drizzle. However, like the OP's YO, he won't take hard cash when he does stuff above and beyond. Good thing he likes cake.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Thank you my lovely :( it was a shock but not a shock if you get me? She had been on stolen time for a while, and the last couple of weeks just starting to slow that bit more, I knew the decision would not be far away, just didn't expect it in that moment - :( xx

Aye, she'd done well. But even if you expect it, it's always a hard time :( Much sympathy anyway.

hairycob

Visit site
Gosh there care some grumpy people around, must be the weather. I thought it was so obvious it was tongue in cheek that emojis weren't necessary but I guess some people are just determined to take offence (for the benefit of any doubt THAT comment wasn't tongue in cheek). I'm looking after her horses this week as she is away but she,does my boy when I'm away so that just feels,a fair swap. I told her she will never be rich if specialties on that way. Luckily she likes gin and wine so I can pay back a good few favours,by swapping between them.

gunnergundog

Visit site
Gosh there care some grumpy people around, must be the weather. I thought it was so obvious it was tongue in cheek that emojis weren't necessary but I guess some people are just determined to take offence (for the benefit of any doubt THAT comment wasn't tongue in cheek)..

No, not grumpy at all...nothing to do with the weather or anything else. Nor am I determined to take offence at anyone or anything; I read it and thought how rude. I stand by that sentiment. Maybe it is a generational thing? I am now closer to 70 than 60 and I personally do not see any humour in addressing any individual as 'bloody this/bloody that or whatever.'

As above, I offered you my apologies if I had misunderstood your intent as it would appear I had and re-iterate how easy it is to misinterpret the written word.

frankster

Visit site
Can you hobble enough to cook? A freezer supply of pies is often welcome, as special as you can do.... I made steak and ale, chicken and game pies to thank a friend..