Bloomin tack shops!

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Just popped in to get some studs - £4 have got them but also come away with a ventair skull and half price leather bridle - total £110.
I am so weak willed and vain!

Nic

Visit site
And that is why I only shop with the exact amount of cash in my pocket & no cards!
grin.gif

LEC

Visit site
Normally I am really restrained! Lets hope I get a bonus at work!

Farm Kat

Visit site
Tell me about it, I went into my tack shop and brought a second hand saddle on monday, only because it looked like it fitted my boy, and it does by my reconing, just need to get my saddle fitter out to agree, which I'm sure she will!

LEC

Visit site
I am feeling very guilty over it and my OH has just said he will never set up a joint account with me *sob* (he has money in his!) I have decided not to use the bridle look at it for a bit and if still feeling guilty to stick it on ebay. If as I am hoping my guilt dies down then I will keep it! The hat is lovely so light and better than my german tank helmet.

allijudd

Visit site
we went today for some potato sacks and came away with shampoo (scab busting stuff!) a new electric gate handle for the school which we dont need but i decided we needed, a feed bowl for a livery, a new whip for chris....

we did look at breeches for chris but came away very quickly..

still £60 later........

Capriole

Visit site
try going just before closing
smile.gif

i went to the barbour outlet today and only had time to buy ONE thing because they were throwing me out
smile.gif

Capriole

Visit site
worked for me, i wanted to buy more stuff but didnt have time to find it and try it on
of course im going to go back soon and buy some more stuff
smile.gif

druid

Visit site
Tell me about it! Went to drop off two rugs for repair and came away with a Joules saddle cloth, Cider Vinegar, Electrolytes, Hammonol, Sports Medicine boots and leather gloves!!!!

allijudd

Visit site
what i find really strange is that i can go for ages without things like new clothes, shoes etc etc...but rowan and roman get new bridles, bits, numnahs, boots et etc when they have the slightest bit olf wear.....