Blooming tart mare at it again!!!!

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Just got a message from the yard that my mare has been shagging her gelding friend again!!!!
blush.gif
She doesn't normally come into season through the winter, but has this year, probably coz its sooo mild. Can't separate them like I did in the summer as half the field is a bog at the moment. Never mind he hasn't got front shoes on for the winter, and her Rambo rug has no leg straps, so hopefully they will be O.K.

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
Oh dear
crazy.gif

Sorry,but desperately trying not to PMSL here!!
SWUO has been the same,shameless hussey!I'm lucky in that I was able to move her to a different paddock though as her beau was a HUGE shire cross
blush.gif
She'd have got squashed!!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Mares are the worst aren't they
crazy.gif

I had to get the vet out because one of mine had taken a chunk out of the inside of her vulva, I reckon she'd been sh***ing fence posts......vile thing
blush.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Blimey and I thought mine was bad!!!!
blush.gif
The beau is a 14hh 4yrs old Cob X she has corrupted. She backs into him, ignoring all protest that he has a headache, till he gives up and bonks her!!!!

Irishcobs

Visit site
I thought mine was bad! She backs into my gelding till he climbs aboard! He was gelded late though so needs little persuasion!
crazy.gif

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
Ellie is the same
blush.gif

Yesterday I caught her backing up into her gelding friend wiggling her backside at him, while chattering her teeth
smirk.gif
He was trying to look uninterested but in the end couldn't help himself. He was nipping her backside and she was chattering all the more.
grin.gif

She was very persistent
smirk.gif
Not a bit like her mum in that department
grin.gif
(well much!)