Blue jacket, black tack, black boots, what colour gloves?!

Jesstickle

Visit site
Because I usually buy brown but I am starting to wonder whether black would make more sense and I need some new ones and now can't decide what to order (historically I have had brown tack so brown hasn't seemed so weird and I prefer brown...)

Who would have thought gloves could be so damn complicated!

titch

Visit site
Not much help, but I'm having the same problem! Although some of my tack is brown, some is black (whether it's dressage or jump, not at the same time!)

I'm debating between black and brown gloves, I've gone for black but I'm not convinced it looks right. Will keep an eye on this thread :)

Jesstickle

Visit site
Well I wish I didn't have black tack. I don't like it. But I ended up buying it as it fitted and now I am stuck here!

But people don't seem to think brown would be weird so that is good because that is what I like. Phew.

jnb

Visit site
Black gloves traditionally should not be worn as they depict mourning (at least in the show ring!)
Brown gloves can never be wrong and are always worn in the show ring.
Hope that helps?

Jesstickle

Visit site
I didn't know that's why I didn't have black gloves jnb but I know they aren't ever correct for showing! But then nor is black tack and I have that now somehow.

Brown it is then. Or blue. Ariat do actually make them in blue so that is another option I guess...