BlueChip super concentrated calming balancer

MissJessica

Visit site
I commented on blue chips Facebook page asking for opinions and they've deleted my post. Haha! Nice. Let's hope someone on here has, I think they're a less used brand due to their cost.

HorseMad91

Visit site
I've seen a few reviews and people reckon it's great, I'll be ordering some as soon as my current balancer runs out. I've used bluechip lami light before for my Welsh A and that was amazing

Tracey001

New User
Visit site
I've just ordered it and it will be here tomorrow, apparently there is a loading dosage to give first then it is one scoop for a pony, two scoops for a horse up to 16hh and 3 scoops for large horses over 16hh.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I feed the 'barefoot diet' which is really for all horses shod and unshod and the improvement in health (including horn quality) is noticeable in all of my horses. One horse who is a very hot individual can't have alfalfa (makes him really itchy) which is in the BC. Plus he's not thrown himself on the floor in a hissy fit since I cut the alfalfa - could be a coincidence of course. I'm also not a fan of soya or wheatfeed, I'd rather feed oats and micronised linseed which don't actually heat any of mine up. The vits&mins aren't right either, so no good for me.

I.M.N.

Visit site
I'm following this thread with interest as I'm torn as to whether to use it or not as mine has mild sweet itch, decisions decisions.

hannahlow

Visit site
My horse has improved drastically feeding this balancer, before feeding BC I was unable to leave him alone in the stable, he got very attached to his friends and would pace and pace until his friends came back. You initially feed half the dose for the size of your horse for the first 3-4 days in an evening feed. Then after that the normal dose. Now I can leave him in his stable and he just happily eats his hay, I cannot believe the difference in him and it is fab as it hasn't affected his personality or his forwardness when ridden :) I couldn't rate it enough, I just wish they did it in a bigger tub!

Leo Walker

Visit site
I feed the 'barefoot diet' which is really for all horses shod and unshod and the improvement in health (including horn quality) is noticeable in all of my horses. One horse who is a very hot individual can't have alfalfa (makes him really itchy) which is in the BC. Plus he's not thrown himself on the floor in a hissy fit since I cut the alfalfa - could be a coincidence of course. I'm also not a fan of soya or wheatfeed, I'd rather feed oats and micronised linseed which don't actually heat any of mine up. The vits&mins aren't right either, so no good for me.

I wouldn't normally feed this either, I don't like to feed iron and the copper and zinc arent right, but pro balance and extra magnesium weren't working for my boy

My horse has improved drastically feeding this balancer, before feeding BC I was unable to leave him alone in the stable, he got very attached to his friends and would pace and pace until his friends came back. You initially feed half the dose for the size of your horse for the first 3-4 days in an evening feed. Then after that the normal dose. Now I can leave him in his stable and he just happily eats his hay, I cannot believe the difference in him and it is fab as it hasn't affected his personality or his forwardness when ridden :) I couldn't rate it enough, I just wish they did it in a bigger tub!

Ditto for mine :) Since I moved him a couple of months ago hes been on edge and unhappy which has manifested itself in rude, bargy, pig horse behaviour. Hes been on it a week and hes much happier. He just seems calmer and more relaxed. I'm really impressed!

hannahlow

Visit site
I wouldn't normally feed this either, I don't like to feed iron and the copper and zinc arent right, but pro balance and extra magnesium weren't working for my boy

Ditto for mine :) Since I moved him a couple of months ago hes been on edge and unhappy which has manifested itself in rude, bargy, pig horse behaviour. Hes been on it a week and hes much happier. He just seems calmer and more relaxed. I'm really impressed!

My horse defo resembled a horse size pig lol!

horsefeed

Visit site
A pony on my yard in now on his 2nd pot, all I can say is WOW!!! The pony is 6 years old was unhandled and not gelded until 4 so could be very bolshy, in your face and generally a not a nice man!! To ride he was challenging at best! Spooky, jumpy, complete lack of concentration even with daily handling and hard exercise he would flip like a switch from Ok to uncontrollable, He also terrorised his field buddies! He is now transformed, out with rest of herd, still likes to play rough but when they say enough he leaves them alone, handling he had become (almost) a lamb and his riding has come on in leaps and bounds, he recently had a week of and rider got back on and it was like he had no time off at all which is unheard of for him. His concentration has improved 10 fold and he's even starting to get placed at local SJ. I am so impressed I am will be trying the veteran balancer for my old boy.