hjw

Visit site
yeah afraid so...
frown.gif

I'm hoping my mare will win a few more vouchers... were up to £25 now
wink.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I get my original for £35, very expensive but very good. You don't feed anything like as much as you would with other feeds & I've found it's made the world of difference to my lad.

Maggie2

Visit site
TZ where do you get it from, that is a good price!

I have one on pro at the moment and it is making a difference without blowing her mind, which I have to say other balancers, naming no names, have done.

djb

Visit site
My horse has been on Blue Chip Lammi Light all summer as he has been on a diet. They don't sell it anywhere near me but you can get it delivered to your door from the blue chip website.

The lammi light is £25.50 from the nearest supplier biut £28.50 for one bag delivered. Not bad I suppose as it saves the cost of diesel for going for it. It's also cheaper the more bags you buy

Peanot

Visit site
I went to our local feed merchant to get started on the Blue Chip and I was told that they stopped selling it and are instead selling the D&H Ultimate Balancer, which customers have swapped to and stayed with. It was on a special price of £25. I bought a bag but still wonder about the BC. I am also wondering if it has magnesium in it as she seems very calm. When I first had her, she was a nutcase and cereals were a `no-no`, and I tried BC as it was supposed to help calm and she went high on it, whereas now, it would probably do her some good.

HJW how can you win vouchers, ? this sounds handy.