Bluegate Hall Farm

Jo C

Visit site
Has anybody been here? Its in Essex by the way. Is it easy to find bearing in mind I am geographically challenged and I will be on my own?
laugh.gif

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
It is a lovely venue, haven't been this year but went quite a few times last year. Very friendly and well run. Warm up indoor or in a big field, they have a 20x40m fenced school then a full size school that I think was fenced but quite spooky as it is surrounded by open fields. I wasn't driving and we got lost each time we went there so maybe not easy to find but don't take my word for it as I have no sense of direction.

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
Print off some directions from the AA website thats what I usually do. Which direction you coming from? We were coming from epping and got confused with which exit to come of the A102 or whatever that new road is. I think if you get that bit right the rest is fairly easy.

Jo C

Visit site
Not too sure yet as I am kind of in the middle of nowhere. If you have ever done the Easters ride then thats where I am based. The AA sounds like an excellent idea I just don't like going to new places by myself when I am driving the horsebox. Pathetic I know
blush.gif
and its only the 2nd BD I have done so am fairly nervous about the whole thing. I think a friend is going to meet me there so once I am there I will be fine.
smile.gif

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
I think it will be fairly easy from easters ride way (lucky you having such great hacking). I always tow on my own and rely heavily on AA directions, not always the quickest route but at least it gets you there. Good luck I am sure you will like it there.