Body Protector Recommendations?

LauraBR

Visit site
Need a new one as mine has seen better days... namely the velcro has lost it's stick and it can tend to burst off me as I'm riding lol.

Any recommendations? Quite like the ones you can have your colours on... but then what colours would not clash with the ORANGE horse?!
confused.gif

Snowberry

Visit site
would definitely NOT recommend the COBRA (? one that Pippa Funnel has) We bought one for Becci and it was stiff, uncomfortable and yuck!!
We like Charles owen and Rodney Powell ones
laugh.gif

Oooh and they do lovely PINK BP's now
laugh.gif

Shrimp

Visit site
I have a racesafe 2000 and love it! Its very comfy and its adjustable as it laces up at the side so you can wear what you like underneath it. Mines black and yellow which I wear with a plain black hat silk and I have an orange horse! ('yellow and orange' i hear you say, but I like it and it looks quite smart and anyway, I had the body protector before I had the horse!
grin.gif
)

It comes in any colour you want though its more expensive if you want a non-standard mix of colours.
Heres the website link: http://www.treehouseonline.co.uk/racesafe_rs2000.html

lordflynn

Visit site
I have a Cobra and didnt wear it for ages
blush.gif
but now I'm used to it I quite like it-plus its not so bad once it warms up! I much preferred it to alot of others I tried.

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
i always got an achin back from wearing a backprotector but then i bought a racesafe 2000 its amazing its never hard and moves with your back easily as its not just one piece of material

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Rodney Powell, as you warm up it moulds to your shape. Someone at where you buy it from should be trained in fiting it. Whichever make you buy be sure it is BETA 3 standard at least. Anything less is not worth having.