Body Protectors

GinaB

Visit site
Hi, can anyone recommend a good body protector that isn't too pricey? I've just started doing cross country in my lessons and I think it's time to invest in one! (I nearly fell off during cross country last night which brought it to mind!!)

Thankies!!

BenjaminBunny

Visit site
I've just bought a Rodney Powell Body protector for £76

I had to have it specially ordered because the size that fit around me was too long in the back.... i'm short and fat
blush.gif
)

I think it's pretty reasonable

I had been meaning to get one for ages - and thinking about it i don't know how i've been riding without one for so long

admittedly i'm no show jumper - but you never know

ExRacers

Visit site
I would echo the above - recently bought the Rodney Powell one too through a special offer in a magazine but very reasonably priced and extremely comfortable!

pottamus

Visit site
I have had a Rodney Powell one for 3 years now and it is fab once bedded in
smile.gif
I wear mine for endurance riding so it needs to be comfy!

Claireg9

Visit site
I have an airowear one, which i had made to measure as i have enormous baps and am very short so equally needed large and short (My OH calls me short and dumpy!) lol.
There brilliant and fairly comfy as far as BP go, although i hate wearing them full stop.
Mine was pricey though over £100.00

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
I bought a body protector years ago and it was the most uncomfortable thing every invented - it may have been OK on a man but on a woman - not a hope! I hope they've improved the fit of them these days!

GinaB

Visit site
I'm worried about the fact I get so warm riding! I'm ok on the chest area as I am long and thin and not a lot on top!!! Whats the highest level of protection I should be getting?