Bodyguard jacket - alternative?

MrsHutt

Visit site
Carrying on from a previous thread where someone asked about the Bodyguard jacket, I have just taken delivery of this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Visio-Lad...othing&var=&hash=item721884863c#ht_2574wt_754

I am really pleased! I was worried that it would be stiff and restrictive, but it seems fine to me and I'm sure it will 'loosen up' with wear.

It is obviously a lot cheaper than the Bodyguard and, although not specifically for horse riding, I think it will do the job. As said in the previous thread, surely anything is better than nothing!

If you are interested, I had the XL - sort of 14/16. It is waterproof and has a cosy lining too :D

(ps: I don't work for the company! :D:D )

Last edited:

rhino

Visit site
Interesting :) Like the fluorescent bits but shame they don't make them in 'midget' size :rolleyes: :D

Hope you have no call to find out how protective it is OP :)

lara b

Visit site
oo fab, thanks for the link! Couple of questions if you don't mind: where are the pads? (any on hips or chest area?) and what do the pads feel like (i.e sturdy enough to do the job?). Just the 'fashion' description that was making me ask, but certainly looks to be a good alternative!