Bold Heath Abandoned

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Just spotted on Twitter then the BE website that Bold Heath has been abandoned.

Now what will probably be the winner of the "Stupidest Question of the Week" Award, it says 10th and 11th is abandoned. I thought it was running 11th and 12th so is this just a typo, or will it run on the Sunday? :confused::confused:

stroppymare153

Visit site
OMG - so glad we didn't re-register this year. Almost everything we would have done has been cancelled :(

Bit surprised by Bold though - sj is on one of their several arenas and i'm sure they could get the grass/haylage off in the week if they really wanted to.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
They're now going to run unafilliated arena eventing there, with a £5 discount for those that had entered the BE event. Dressage and SJ in the indoor schools, and XC on the huge outdoor arena.

I was there last weekend at a dressage comp, and they had some fab portables around the place, so they could do a good job with it...

Mrs Pink

Visit site
I did their Unaff ODE a couple of years ago and because of the weather they changed it into an arena event and as Honey08 says they used the whole of the big outdoor arena for the XC course, good selection of fences and combinations using the portables and it was a really good course. They did the SJ in one of the indoor arenas and it was a good day out, hopefully they'll get enough support