Bolting/Bucking Horse

Equi

Visit site
Sounds not unsimilar to what happened with me and my TB. Ill admit back then i didn't have the knowledge or resources i do now, so he got a quick once over by the vet and farrier, and sold on. His new owner said she never had a single issue with him - point being i was over horsed massively, but now days would have spent 10000s on tests. That doesn't mean don't GET the tests, but just prepare yourself that if they don't find anything major it could just be shes too much horse for you.

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Sounds not unsimilar to what happened with me and my TB. Ill admit back then i didn't have the knowledge or resources i do now, so he got a quick once over by the vet and farrier, and sold on. His new owner said she never had a single issue with him - point being i was over horsed massively, but now days would have spent 10000s on tests. That doesn't mean don't GET the tests, but just prepare yourself that if they don't find anything major it could just be shes too much horse for you.

No, I absolutely understand this, will give it time and see where we are.

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Silly me i read OP didnt look at the date and didn't even realize i had already commented haha! Just seen the update though, all sounds nice and positive :)

Thanks, just have to take each days as it comes with these type of things 👍🤞