Bombs and Italian news..

Fairynuff

Visit site
I am gob smacked..I really cant believe it!!!! The chanel 5 news today explained today how easy it is to construct a bomb (almost impossible to discover) and the ingredients. "Its so easy to do, all ingredients can be found in the chemists, garden centre or feed merchants, here are the needed substances...*****, *****, *****.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How stupid can they get? There are so many nut cases out there who would think it a wheeze to have a bash at it. Shocked - Mairi.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Fairynuff

Visit site
Im beginning to think we are though you have better beef than we have! M. PS; did you know that custard powder is highly explosive?
crazy.gif

Fairynuff

Visit site
Pm me if you like-Im in a foul mood today and would like to let off steam by blowing up a tree or two-smashing cups is boring! Just a fantasy-wouldnt hurt a tree(or two) for any reason in the world.M.
confused.gif

emma69

Visit site
The stuff they reported were the same chemicals that schoolboys have been blowing themselves up with for years! The substances are volitile, and people are likely to blow themselves up rather than make something stable enough for transporting, but I think most of what they were saying here was common knowledge, like fertilizer and sugar. On the plus side, it has made people more aware of how 'harmless' substances can be used for bad deeds, and they are talking about putting controls on quantities, and needed ID to buy some of the things on the list

Gingernags

Visit site
Am I bad if I admit to knowing how to make the explosives (ANFO) and a timer? BUT getting hold of a detonator is much more difficult as I don't know many places where you can get hold of fulminate of mercury...

And the source of my terrible knowledge? Dick Francis novel...

It is VERY very easy to come by this knowledge. Sadly.

Fairynuff

Visit site
I just found out how to make the detinator on www.roguesci.org-even tells you what size flasks youll need and the safety precautions to be taken...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bloody madness and shouldnt be allowed. TO ANY AUTHORITY LOOKING IN; I AM NOT INTENDING TO MAKE A BOMB OR CAUSE HARM TO ANYONE/THING apart from myself as I smoke far, far too much. Mairi
smile.gif