Bonzo Blair pro piccies for those who are interested!

JenniferB

Visit site
Pro pics are now up from the Friday showjumping, and so far I'm liking these ones more than the ones I saw from the Saturday and Sunday (different 'tog).

Couple from the disco when he was being a brat:

http://jimcrichton.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=155204

Think there are three, just click across.

Then from my best class all weekend the 1.05m open - there are loads and I bet you can guess which one has got a space reserved for it on my living room wall...

http://jimcrichton.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=156958

I know the man who took these comes on here, so thank you for getting the best pic I've seen of my pony!

JenniferB

Visit site
Quadro was it the disco or the 1.05m you splatted at? Think you should put up a direct link and indulge my laziness lol...

FigJam what's the going rate? I'll book him well in advance!

JenniferB

Visit site
Oooooh ouchy! Just as well it was a muddy year again, doesn't bear thinking about how sore that would have been on a dry year. Tea being brought sounds immense, wish someone would bring me tea at my desk. Ok so I'm not broken, but hey!

JenniferB

Visit site
Would also like to report on super service - ordered my pic late this morning and my web image I also ordered so I can put it on Facebook has pinged into my email already (as those of you who have me on FB may have noticed!). Gold star!

JenniferB

Visit site
I ordered the one FJ correctly picked out as my favourite, if he was as tidy as that all the time I'd be on to a winner as he really is bold as brass!

I don't know about smart Kat, we're looking rather scruffy but Blair's my holiday and I decided that this year that included a break from plaiting... He was too buzzed on the Friday morning to plait and then I just decided we'd try and blend in with the showjumpers lol!

Steady on Measles, let me get a Newcomers under my belt first will you? Maybe next year we'll have something that'll suit him...

George Michie

www.enduropics.com
I know the man who took these comes on here, so thank you for getting the best pic I've seen of my pony!

Aww, thanks JB, I'm sure you've got loads of others though :)

Lovely piccies! I was pole-picking in this ring and the man taking pics was incredibly nice and very friendly.

Thanks :) Were you the one I was letting use the camera? :D There was another on Sunday who wanted to try it as well, she was pretty good :eek:

JenniferB

Visit site
Aww, thanks JB, I'm sure you've got loads of others though :)

I've got some good ones, but they're usually spoiled either by a) him dangling his legs or b) me looking completely incompetent. You might have captured the first moment in history where it all kind of looked like it was supposed to lol! Looking forward to getting my copy for my wall now, thank you!

Festive_Felicitations

Visit site
JenB - some lovely photos the one FJ highlighted is stunning! I hope you had fun riding and I look forward to next years report.

Quadro - OUCH! very awkward fall, but an interesting series of photos the facial experssions of your horse and what his legs get up to! I hope you heal up well and are back bouncing in time for Blair 2012.

JenniferB

Visit site
Felicity I had a great time riding once we established brakes... Mr B is rather opinionated! Hoping that at Blair 2012 we'll be in the main BSJA arena - much nicer warmup and a lovely ring, though quite a big atmosphere!

Nic we love the tidy Bonzo toes - if only he could do that all the time...