Boo Hoo - Ludo has to go...

bandit

Visit site
well, sadly i've not been successful in selling Ludo down here, he was almost sold until 'trainer' decided he wasn't right for client... typical..

so, i've arranged a transporter to take him north to leicestershire next week. he'll still be for sale, but i can no longer keep him at livery down here for the winter.

I'm obviously going to be really sad to see him go but know he'll have a good winter with my friends retired horses, but in the end i do hope someone buys him, so he's not just left ..... i could also do with the money!!!

So - end of an era with my boy... hopefully someone will want him where he can give them some fun...

doing what he does and loves most!!! hunting...

ludo-opening-meet.jpg

Bx

Kelly1982

Visit site
Aww thats really sad
frown.gif

Its such a shame you cant keep him down here any longer as he still has so much to give. I'm sure he will be fine though and find a lovely home eventually.

bandit

Visit site
yeah mate - it's a crying shame, can't seem to give him away... wrong time of year i guess.

i do have someone wanting to see him in Leics when he gets there but as he's not unfit and hairy, not sure they'll see through it - hope so. i can only tart him up so much!!!

Bx

Kelly1982

Visit site
If they cant see through it then they aint worth it and obvioulsy not a suitable home.

He is such a lovely horse and so gentle he will give someone hours of fun so i'm sure the right home will come along, it may just take a bit longer than expected.

Have you tried advertising him where i said yet?? You should put something like, to be seen at livery in Leic or something similar.

BBs

Visit site
NAWWW hugs to you and ludo! hes such a babe
smile.gif
and I am pleased to have met him at his ODE début at Tweseldown this year.

I hope you find someone to love him and hunt him as thats what he was born to do.

So long ludo! enjoy Leicestershire country
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
I will be honoured to be your groom
smile.gif

I wil have to bring young Snoop along too
grin.gif

He was a good boy, just got a little confused with all this activity - first you wanted him to do dressage then SJing - and then OMG XC as well! he probably wondered what the hell was comign up next lol

bandit

Visit site
had him 3 yrs, he's 12 now, IDx, hunted him, hacked him, done small bit or RC stuff, jumps coloured fences and always placed in workers, but not so good at eventing which is what i want to do now.... selling him not as comp horse but something someone can safely hunt / hack - v well mannared in company etc. and a joy to look after..
Bx