Boothroyden horse transporters

HashRouge

Visit site
They're very good. I've used them for taking a horse to an equine hospital, and my YO's daughter used them for moving her horse halfway across the country. Good vehicles, good drivers...not heard a bad thing about them.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
I've used them, very good service and would definitely recommend them. However I have only hired trailers from them.
I know others who have used them for box hire and they have been very pleased with them :cool:, but I dont have first hand experiance.
x

KSR

Visit site
I've used them twice over the last few years.. Very happy with the service provided..

My friend used them to transport horses to and from her stud, which is how I made first contact with them..

05troyd

Visit site
My horse went Scotland to Wales :) and the one prior, West Yorks to Wales :)

Sorry to hijack a bit..

Boolavogue
Would you be able to PM me the quote you got for west yorks to wales and roughly where in wales? Just I am looking for one to be moved from clitheroe to aberystwyth and curious about prices.

Of it anyone else has price information i would be grateful as they have a good reputation

ttt

Visit site
Sorry to hijack a bit..

Boolavogue
Would you be able to PM me the quote you got for west yorks to wales and roughly where in wales? Just I am looking for one to be moved from clitheroe to aberystwyth and curious about prices.

Of it anyone else has price information i would be grateful as they have a good reputation

Email them and ask for a quote?
Nice chap, no hard sell. Moved a horse for me last month with little notice. Would def use them again.

Venevidivici

Visit site
I have also used AGS Horse transport. Spoke to Ryan,who took booking and also was the driver on the day. Really nice guy, plus a v competent horseman (they breed/produce sport horses & he rides&competes them) who was not fazed by anything.

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
I have used Boothroyden numerous times between 1998 and now, they are always my 1st company to call as i know they will take care of the horse, drive carefully and are reasonably priced. When i have used them they have travelled in either a large wagon or more recently a 3.5 tonne box.
(i have just realised its actually quite bad that i cant actually say how many times i have used them!)