Boots that actually fit a cob?

almrc

Visit site
Hi All

I'm loking for some brushing boots and over reach boots for my cob. I have awful trouble trying to find anything to fit her! Shes a proper chunky cob.

I have woof wear cob, MXW brushing boots for her and they are awful! I haven't had them that long and the stitching has all come undone and they are literally terrible. Unfortunatly can't return them as I dont have my receipt and its been a few months but I wouldnt get them again.

I go xc locally in summer nd have NEW xc boots, they are ok but slip a bit so looking to get some tpe or such to put around them.

Anyway, any recommendations for general everyday hacking boots or competition boots (xc and sj) highly appreciated.

Thank you

JFTDWS

Visit site
I can't use over reaches on mine, they just don't go large enough. When he was clipped without feathers he had a pair of WW kevlar material ones in XL. I also have WW club boots which fit even with feathers - L in front and XL behind. They hold up ok - I've been using them for yonks without problems, but he only wears them at training and occasionally for xc / matchy matchy sj...

Gleeful Imp

Visit site
Weird! My WW MXW have really lasted. I'm afraid they are the best fit I could find, but NEW do MXW also.

For over-reach boots, both HKM and Eskadron do XXW which are great for chunky lega with big feet :D

BeepaStar

Visit site
Hi, I had this problem recently, lots of bone & short cannons. I found the Equilibrium Tri Zone brushing boots fitted a treat. Their website provides the width measurements, but to be sure I called a tack shop I found off the Internet & asked them to measure the length of the boots for me too!
Good luck