Borde Hill

vic07

Visit site
Oh my God - how much rain have we had? It is still pis***g it down.

Anyone closer than me know whether it is likely to run?

samp

Visit site
I really can not see it running they are very particular about their ground. I'm 10mins don the road and the fields are waterlogged

vic07

Visit site
Hard ground will mean the rain will run off it. But the ground is clay and the lorries will be difficult to park. I am about 45 minutes away and it has really rained.

H-J

www.piczo.com
Did they! That isnt really fair is it!

We have had loads of rain too and it is still pouring down, but the weather report for 2morrow is sunny all day and sunny with a bit of cloud Sunday. I so hope they dont cancel.

Dont think I will bother booking in next year, as it seems like they dont ever run an event!!

vic07

Visit site
Yes but the ground had improved. They cannot run if it isn't safe- and they have to be able to get emergency vehicles on and off course. It is really sad if they have to cancel both - really unlucky and it is such a lovely course to ride.

H-J

www.piczo.com
I agree if it isnt safe they cant run, but hopefully they will make that decision in the morning, but then its lettting people know isnt it.

And it is a lovely lovely course would love to ride it on Fitz, as I only got half way round the Novice last year on my old horse!

samp

Visit site
I know that the dressage is meant to be starting today though? My friend is doing intro and her time is for this afternoon - haven't heard if she has had it cancelled yet?

Hattikins

Visit site
well if they run on sunday ill be ok, ill be all nice and dry in showjumping control hopefully
grin.gif
good luck to everyone who running there
smile.gif

lorenababbit

Visit site
was judging there this afternoon and they are adamant they are running but the pla\ce is pretty wet, check the hotline before setting out

jennystreek

Visit site
spoke to the organiser about 5pm today and he was sure it is going to run - said the ground was good for the horses but may be sticky for the boxes!!

Very excited as i broke my ankle a week before the may ode, plus it was cancelled, so hoping to get a run there tommorow!!
smile.gif