Bored at work so thought I'd share my newest Nitty video

JFTDWS

Visit site
I can not wait to go home. I am really struggling to get my work mojo back and have spent most of the week ambling about incredibly unproductively :(

Perhaps someone will fire me and I can go home!

Sure... *does best Alan Sugar impersonation*

You're fired :mad:

Can you go home now? :p

Everyone seems to be feeling a bit that way this week - every 10 minutes my lab buddy turns round and gives an update on how long it is till home time :rolleyes:

Jesstickle

Visit site
I haven't really been in the lab this week. I have been doing horrible desk stuff :(

I hate being stranded at my desk!

Jesstickle

Visit site
I have to ask right at the end when it stopped filming did she do a cheeky little buck???

Nope. I think she was just having an unbalanced moment. She hasn't bucked so far. But she does some spectacular handstands on the lunge so I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time! :D

dafthoss

Visit site
What a cleaver nits :) If only I had known you were bored you could have done some of this blimmin portfolio I have been doing all day :cool:

Jesstickle

Visit site
I was so bored I actually left work at four :eek: Would gladly have done your portfolio for you. I made a poster for cake club this afternoon. Not productive at all! :eek:

And then rode her majesty all by myself with no help and she was a very good girl so will attempt our first canter tomorrow.

And then I rode BH just for good measure.