Borrowed a friends bridle but can't get hold of her?

chaps89

Visit site
Much much earlier on in the year I borrowed a micklem bridle off a good friend. I've tried to get hold of her since but haven't had any luck. I know which yard she's on (presuming she's not moved) but not where she has her stuff there and think it might be a bit odd as well as the yard don't know me. I've tried Facebook, text and a voicemail on her landline over spring/summer but then gave up tbh (spread out over a period of time when I'd remember, definitely not in a harassing way!). Came across the bridle the other day and realised I really do need to get it back to her. I genuinely can't think I've done anything that may have upset her to cause her to fall out with me and I would be very sad if that is the case - as much as giving her the bridle back, I would also just love to catch up with her! Any ideas?

Apercrumbie

Visit site
There may just be things going on in her life that you're not aware of. I would drop it off at her yard with a note and a box of choccies (or equivalent) to say thank you and that you'd love to see her. After that, it may sadly just be best to leave it there.

Illusion100

Visit site
There may just be things going on in her life that you're not aware of. I would drop it off at her yard with a note and a box of choccies (or equivalent) to say thank you and that you'd love to see her. After that, it may sadly just be best to leave it there.

I'd just be worried someone may lift the bridle (and choccies) if OP did that. I'm not sure how trustworthy the yard might be. Or am I just paranoid?!