Boss, Miss DM, BB's and fanciable eventers

lorenababbit

Visit site
Sorry had to go last night and do horseys so missed the end of our chat but was glad to see BB was there after i left sorry i missed you and as for the rest of you deprived lot, hope we will continue this discussion this evening as i think you guys need help!
And all you lot with your eyes on ollie be warned....beware of the Pig!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Well I had a very interesting text convo with you know who, kept me entertained for sure!!
We do need help, we need to organise speed dating I think, now that would be great fun!!

PaddyMonty

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

We do need help, we need to organise speed dating I think, now that would be great fun!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Would that be run at 450, 520, 570 or 600 peeps per minute?

Bossanova

Visit site
God, well if we have to get through all this lot (and theres some desperate peeps on this forum), best go for the maximum available
smirk.gif

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
These fanciable eventers seem like too much hard work to me. Why dont you just try a jockey? Only thing you need to do is somehow get them to know your phone number - then you are guaranteed a 10 pm phone call that night, and they beg.

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Would accomodation need to be provided?
If so should rooms be charged by the night, half night, hour, minute or second? As you said, some desperate peeps around and I believe eventers like to do things fast but not for very long.
What would be the optimum time do you think?
What penalty for too fast / slow?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
I am shocked at the lowering of standards to even consider Nick Gaunteltt - OH NO! I have heard far too many stories about him (through his groom) and Siennamum has a cracking one about the text messages he has sent!
I do not think I have ever fancied a man that rides which is why I must organise a days hunting with Taunton Vale as have heard they have some hotties out there!

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well endowed however, then I could probably compromise

[/ QUOTE ]

Sam Thomas
Christain Williams
Mick Fitgerald
Paul O' Neill
Larry Mcgrath
Josh Byrne

Give me a nudge if you want a phone number.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im open to suggestions....... what do they look like? or does that not matter in my curent situation lol

KatB

Visit site
Oh I don't know, I think Mr Gauntlett is rather fanciable for an eventer!! The criteria is a) being straight and b) being male and I think he fulfills both of those....
grin.gif

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Well I had a very interesting text convo with you know who, kept me entertained for sure!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you txting now? is this the one you invited to Weezys party with you know who but didnt come??

severnmiles

Visit site
Vici
shocked.gif
you sound like one of my old bosses, she said she used to line them up and measure them. She told me one days she'd write a book and include all of the jocks stats!

Weezy

Visit site
LMAO right, I am going to go out hunting with VWH, Heythrop and OB with a camera and find some decent men for you lot - we get quite a few jockeys round here hunting with us - mmmmmmmmmmm will now be looking at OTHER things to see if the *measure up*

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Can't believe i've missed this thread!!

Jockeys will do me just fine.. safer bet of them being straight!! i mean there's no such thing as a gay irish jockey is there..hahahaha!!!
Only problem being, i like them tall, at least 5'10" please!!

lorenababbit

Visit site
[quote
Only problem being, i like them tall, at least 5'10" please!!

[/ QUOTE ])

And i lost my own thread too but with you girl as ahve said somehere that cannot do boys who are smaller than me and the Manolo's