Boswellia - gastric and stringhalt issues

Visit site
Hi
I went to my local TS the other day to get a bag of feed and made the error of perusing the supplements shelves! Spotted Boswellia and thought it might be good to try for L.
He's on week 4 of treatment for colonic ulceration caused by tapeworms, and due to not being ridden his stringhalt is a lot worse. He gets 2 hours turnout 5 days a week, and I'm handwalking him as much as I can, but it's only around the yard.

Does anyone else use this? Have you seen any improvements specifically in hindgut and stringhalt issues? Just wondering if it's actually worth buying?

Regandal

Visit site
Boswellia is known to soothe the gut, and is an anti inflammatory. I’d be tempted to give him some protexin first, great stuff for sorting out their digestive system.
If you do buy boswellia, make sure it has sufficient level of boswellic acids, a lot are pretty weak.

Visit site
Boswellia is known to soothe the gut, and is an anti inflammatory. I’d be tempted to give him some protexin first, great stuff for sorting out their digestive system.
If you do buy boswellia, make sure it has sufficient level of boswellic acids, a lot are pretty weak.
Thanks - yes I should have mentioned he's on Science Supplements GastroKind, and Sucralfate. I'm trying to speed up the healing as he seems so unhappy! And anything that might help his stringhalt as well