Bought another subject to vet

tigers_eye

Visit site
Went to see a horse today, ticks all the boxes, nicely bred, has genuine reasons for not being too expensive, and subject to passing vet will be brought on this winter, hopefully do one or two events in the spring and then maybe make me a bit of money!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
ohhh, nice one.. get some pics up when you get it home, so we can pull it apart
wink.gif
haha

tigers_eye

Visit site
Took camera with me so as to take pictures to show to very nice OH who is in Amsterdam but is putting money up for it, but *drum roll* forgot to take it out car and point at horse DOH!

seabiscuit

Visit site
Wow- how exciting!! cant wait to see the pictures! Whats his breeding, or would you rather tell more when you have him home!

seabiscuit

Visit site
Oh nice nice! Fab- I love those bloodlines!They are all so talented without a doubt! Oh this will be your first british horse?!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
By Catherston Liberator, out of a mare by Dutch Gold, so goes back to Dutch Courage twice. Very British bred!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't we call that inbreeding.. and doesn't that usually mean dodgy character
wink.gif
wink.gif

vanessahook

Visit site
Great breeding. Had the pleasure of riding Catherston Liberator many times and he is absolutely gorgeous! A true gentleman, and Dutch Gold was a real sweety too!

tigers_eye

Visit site
Get back in the corner young lady! There was a post about this a while ago and the more emminent (sp?) breeders of the HHO community agreed that inbreeding is when it's not supposed to happen and line breeding is when it is
wink.gif
. So there!
tongue.gif
grin.gif

vanessahook

Visit site
I have to say i liked all his babies, they always seemed nice types and got on with their work the way he did. I never felt unsafe on him during stud season like i did on the other stallions!!
As for maturity i never noticed them being behind the other babies.
Im not sure when he started covering, i worked there 2002-2003 and he was the most popular stallion that year by far but not sure when he lost his V plate i'm afraid!