Bouncy Baydale is Over The Moon at Oasby *with vids*

deskbound

Visit site
A very qr, as my ears are burning ;-): not watched vids yet but so so thrilled for you, a long time coming & long may it last (especially as we're in diff sections at Lincoln ;-)). Goooo joooopooop :D

FlyingCoo

Visit site
I looked at all your vids and photo's and nope no evidence at all of "can't ride for toffee" :)
Good to see you back reporting in such a positive way and what a way to kick off the season in style.
Well done you guys and have a smashing season as if you keep going at this rate nothing will stop you!!

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
As others have said, you are Superwoman and it is great to hear you back feeling good about it all. :D Huge well done to you and Jooooopiter, what a great start to the season (we'll just count the "proper" events, not the warm up ones! ;) ) and here's to many more frillies, prizes and points. :)

Scarlett

Visit site
Yay, yay and thrice yay! So glad to read a positive report from you, here's hoping it's the first of many this season...!

Awesome pics, Jup is a rather lovely looking lad :)

sabel

Visit site
Ah, love a Baydale report:) So glad that you enjoyed it and Joopiter came up with the goods when it counted!
Onwards and upwards, good luck for the rest of the season and I look forward to reading lots more happy, smiley reports!!

Hattikins

Visit site
Honestly Baydale I don't know how you do it! Really well done and I hope you continue to have the super successful season you so thoroughly deserve :D

Baydale

Visit site
All i can say is that you must be Super Woman and I don't think i know someone who deserves an amazing season as much as you so fingers crossed Jup & Ralph can do the business this year!

The XC looked really nice but i was wondering does he lean on you sometimes (hard to tell at start of the video featuring the water but looked that way) because that must take some out of you

I don't blame TB for having the Oyster Bay as last time i was in asda it was at £9 a bottle :eek: practically liquid gold but I'll quite happily have some gin :)

Awww thanks, langside *passes gin*. :) I hope there'll be more reasons to celebrate and I have a secret stash of Oyster Bay bought when it was on special offer. :D

Jup doesn't lean particularly, just bears down on me a little but the Universal with a curb strap on it seems to help that.

Baydale

Visit site
Probably my favourite report so far!! Absolutely brilliant and what a fabulously well deserved result :)

Thanks lex2501, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Sorry I haven't commented on your thread yet, not enough hours in the day for me at the moment, but very well done to you. :)

Baydale

Visit site
Last year was a blip - this year is the real thing. Trust me, I'm a doctor (not really, but I've watched someone else wobble through a season or two ;))

You've been watching too many episodes of Casualty, T! ;) All joking apart, I know it's been tough - for Rosie and for me - but it makes it all worthwhile when you have a good day. :)

Baydale

Visit site
Yay for a fab first run. :D Wonderful result obviously, but more importantly, reading the report sounds like a very different Baydale from the recent years. Can't wait to read lots more of them, accompanied by Shiny points (and maybe more Oyster Bay ;) )

Thank you, n_l_m, it's only been 18 months since I first found out about the Big C but I hadn't realised how much it had got to me until I started to feel better again. I'll share my not-so-secret stash of Oyster Bay next time I get some shiny points. ;) Hope that doesn't jinx me now!

MadisonBelle

Visit site
So glad everything is coming back into place for you!!

I don't post that often...more of a lurker to be honest but I guess I must have missed something because you used to run 2 cheeky Baydale boys, same age at the same time??.... Marty?? Is he off games at the mo? Hope it's okay to ask.........

leflynn

Visit site
Brilliant, good to have your reports back as they are a brilliant diversion while I'm having a cuppa at work :D

I hope this is the start of a bouncy season of many more shiny points :D

photo_jo

Visit site
Thanks, Jo. Were you not out at the weekend? :confused:

Therein lies a tale-for the first time in his life Theo pulled a sicky! I plaited him on Sunday morning and turned him out. Brought him back in before I left for Somerford to take pics so that I could do a quick turn round when I came back to get him and he was lame-bruised foot so hopefully should be fine for Draycott-I was looking forward to trying my new ceramic brakes with that nice big hill at Somerford as back up in case they didn't work! :rolleyes:

H-J

www.piczo.com
What a lovely fluent showjumping round, something we all dream of!! :)

Glad you have got your mojo back and are feeling good, hopefully 2012 will be an amazing year for you. You deserve it!

I may have missed as havent read all of the thread but how is Cal? Will be be out and about this year?

BeckyD

Visit site
Fantastic report, great pics and vids and a brilliant result! Joooooooopiter does make those jumps look awfully easy/small. Lovely to see that he is so confident! Hopefully this is just the start of a really great season with lots of fun and frillies and shiny points.