Bracken.

Cedars

Visit site
Haven't posted on here for ages but was watching the handsome pup today and thought I should :) I also wonder whether he wins the 'dog with the biggest tongue' competition?!

He's 1year 2months old now, he's not grown much in the last month or so. He's bigger than Chlo, and far, far more energetic - he just doesn't stop, ever. He LOVES fetching stuff - its his all time favourite thing to do!

Some photos:

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

He's perfect in every situation, except from when he sees other dogs, and then unless he's REALLY focussed on us, he is absolutely desperate to play. He was never meant to be on his own, bless him, but when his breeder breeds again we'll add a full sister to the mix and that will hopefully entertain him a bit more.

Just a small update :)

Dizzydancer

Visit site
I love him. Iv got an 8and half month old lab. Looks just like yours.
I too have the issue about seeing other dogs and going to say hi unless majorly focussed or already said hi to a few on walk. Which doesn't bode well at 6am when i walk him half asleep as he sees dogs before me!
Am i right in thinking you leave him whilst at work or am i confusing u with another poster? Only curious as i start work full time in 2 months unfortunately can't be helped at least for now.