Bradshaws/Coligone

3OldPonies

Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble getting hold of H Bradshaws? I ordered some Coligone at the beginning of the month and nothing has arrived. I've emailed three times now and tried to phone as well (always get the Tesco's messaging service). Just wondering is is just me, or is this now the norm? Earlier orders have always been with me in a couple of days.

pepsimaxrock

Visit site
Yep me too. Ordered some in early March got an acknowledgement saying order would be with me asap. Responded 3x to enquire when asap meant. No reply. Phoned. Got the Tesco mobile line 3x. Left messages. Black hole Went on their Fb page. Eventually someone called Katie replied saying my order would be despatched forthwith. It wasn't. I complained. She promised a sat delivery saying I would have it today. I haven't got it. She has now promised a Tuesday despatch. I ain't holding my breath. Meanwhile I bough a smaller bottle from Amazon. Thank goodness cos I had to use it today.
Others at my yard are using a human pepto bismuth alternative. I love coligone but I so hate buying it!

Milkmaid

Visit site
Such a shame as it's such an amazing product!
They are a tiny company who make in batches so you basically have to wait until the next 'batch' is made. They should state 'out of stock' on their website as letting you order and keeping you waiting is just not on!
I own a shop and buy Coligone through a wholesaler who has exactly the same issues so I back order in bulk!
Don't know where you are but we have a fair bit of the powder and liquid in Stockbridge Hampshire! !!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
I don't obviously know your real names but I think I can work out who each of you are and hopefully I have already dealt with the issues?

Sadly it's a double bank holiday weekend and my hands are tied but please be assured that on Tuesday, everything will be sorted out and rectified!
I do try my best to keep everyone happy - the issues faced over the past few months are now dealt with and I am putting systems in place to raise my customer service levels.
Many thanks for supporting Coligone
It is a fantastic product!
Kate x

3OldPonies

Visit site
I was so pleased to know it wasn't just me. As promised Kate has now sorted my problem - hopefully she has for you too Pepsimaxrock. Thanks Kate.

I didn't like putting a post like this on here, I'm not normally such a grouch, but Coligone is soooo good and one of my boys needs it when he gets stressed so I just felt I had to see if my problem was an isolated one.