Brain Haemorhage

Fairynuff

Visit site
Not in ponies nor personally but a friends horse dropped dead in the field at the age of 6
ooo.gif
. An autopsy was carried out for insurance purposes and that was the 'cause of death'. Why, whats happened?
crazy.gif
Im hoping you are only being curious
smile.gif
. Mairi.

Fairynuff

Visit site
Oh Lord! Positive vibes coming over for all of you! Im rooting for your sisters shettie-theyre made of strong stuff! Let us know how she gets on. Fingers crossed, Mairi.

SAL66

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear that, but my beloved connie was put to sleep after suffering a brain haemorhage, he had been running about in the field and then this struck him the following day, I truly hope your story has a positive outcome and I send all my luck and wishes for the little shetland.

XXX

jnet

Visit site
My fingers are crossed for you too, my aunties horse got a nosebleed that wouldn't stop, the vet sent him to Leahurst but he didn't make it, he too had a brain haemorhage.

Any news yet?

S_N

Visit site
Oh lord. Poor wee mite. I hope the little mite pulls through OK!

In answer to your question yes. When I was a student a horse ridden by a friend in a lesson had a fit and threw itself on the floor (friend flew almost clear, was dragged clear by quick thinking instructor!) Horse actually died within about 5 mins though - there was no saving it unfortunately.

Tia

Visit site
No sorry I haven't; only brain tumours and the outcome was not positive.

Fingers crossed that the pony can pull through.
frown.gif