Bramham

caileag

Visit site
I live quite near. Watching the rain hammer down as I type. It's supposed to stop raining between 11 and 3 today, so am planning some dressage and shopping then. Forecast for tomorrow unfortunately is worse than today's. Been looking forward to this for ages though - just need to get the wet weather gear on.

Identityincrisis

Visit site
I live quite near. Watching the rain hammer down as I type. It's supposed to stop raining between 11 and 3 today, so am planning some dressage and shopping then. Forecast for tomorrow unfortunately is worse than today's. Been looking forward to this for ages though - just need to get the wet weather gear on.

Oh no!! I'm supposed to be going tomorrow but won't bother if it's raining :/

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I'm there now. We got so sunburnt yesterday. Today I'm sitting in the caravan listening to the rain drum down trying to gather some enthusiasm to go over to the dressage. Even the dogs won't get up!

debsflo

Visit site
I'm there for the weekend and will go regardless of the weather, celebrating daughter's new job. Really hope it dries up as we got stuck in the car park 2 yrs ago.

Merrymoles

Visit site
I'm another one close by and, yes, it's been biblical rain for the last hour. However I am going tonight after 4pm for the social bit and then course-walking tomorrow. Met Office currently says very overcast tomorrow but dry and warm-ish. We have coats and wellies and, all being horse owners, know a bit of rain won't kill us! However, I think it's the third year running it's been wet!

To be fair, I'll be doing the horses before I go anyway so will already be wet when I set off if the Met Office is wrong!

caileag

Visit site
Typical! Turned out not half as bad as the forecast. Rain stayed off most of the day. I had to buy a top as I ended up absolutely roasting, really muggy. Pouring now but forecast for tomorrow looks better !