brazilian GP rider

mini_b

Visit site
I purposely turned the volume off to watch.
his reasoning for the “punishment” leaves me thinking how the eff does he “train/teach” his horses?

By fear no less, absolute cruelty. I despise this dominating to teach them a lesson business.
I’d not complain if the wee thing bit his bits off one day.

Mule

Visit site
The apple doesnt fall far from the tree...

Both videos are horrific but I thought the horse was dead/paralysed when it lay there after the jumping rotational.

Some people are just pieces of shit.

Hope karma catches up with them all
I don't want to watch the video as I don't like the sound of it but I'm intrigued by what you said about the apple not falling far from the tree. Who is the rider in the video?

Chappie

Visit site
I didn't actually even watch the video, the picture was enough to make me furious. Disgusting, vile people who don't deserve to be around animals!

Who leaves a 7 year old with a pony (stallion) unsupervised (doesn't matter if its a small Shetland) and why is a 2 year old kid with a pony, a 2 year old child is a baby, it says they led him about? Surely an adult should be right by them at all times? And as for the punishment - REVOLTING! ?
I hope their business suffers badly, its not like they did this once. Poor little pony.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I did watch it, it made me feel sick. Sadly, I wasn't surprised though. A couple of months before London 2012 I saw an event rider cruelly treat their horse (not team GB). If I had filmed it, I would have given it to the FEI.

I thin this attitude towards horses is all too common.

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
What a cruel pair. I think this is what happens when some people, who's career and income depend on horses, start viewing them as expendable machines who are handed over to them to win at all costs. Unfortunately I can imagine this happens all over the world at elite and amateur levels. Very sad, and I hope they get the book thrown at them (whatever book that may be).

This guy, as far as I can tell, demonstrates psychopathic tendencies by not only perpetrating the abuse, and encouraging his son to participate in it too, but by not apologising when caught out and trying to justify his actions. Not nice people.

Gingerwitch

Visit site
I hope all sponsors, clients and owners remove their support of this cruel man and his family. It is disgusting, why would you laugh at that, the poir animal could have broken it's neck, it may have and I dread to think how they castrated the poor mite. Pity we can't castrate him and his bike children
Sadistic sums them up