BRC and vaccinations rule

Pancakes

Visit site
ok so i am a little confused for the vaccination section of the BRC rules. so if anyone could explain it to me in simple terms i would be very grateful!
my horse should have his vaccs at the start of october but i missed it so restarted:
vacc1: end of October
vacc2: month later
Vacc3: is due in may.

because he hasnt had the 3rd jab yet does this mean i cannot enter the riding club qualifers even though he has previously been having his vaccination annually (i.e last 8yrs).

thank you,
chocolate brownie for all who explain it in numpty terms :D :D :p

Pancakes

Visit site
YAY!! thank you, this has just made my day:)
I was really worried that i wouldnt be allowed and would have to ride my other horse for the teams qualifer (no offence to him but he is about as useful for dressage as chocolate teapot) :eek: :rolleyes:

Annagain

Visit site
BRC Rules changed last year. As long as the horse's first two vaccs are ok and the annual booster for the last 5 years is above board they are ok to compete. I doubt it'll affect many people, especially if you've already been competing, but it might make a difference to a few. You're still ok to compete 7 clear days after the 2nd vaccination (i.e not including the day of vaccination or the day of the competition.)