BRC Nationals roll call!

miss_c

Visit site
So... who is going to be there and what are you doing?

We're doing Senior Prelim Riding test at 10.29 on Saturday. Club has also qualified a showjumping team so travelling up in convoy on Friday and staying until Sunday!

Under-the-radar

Visit site
I was supposed to be up there, but 3 of our RT team are also on our quadrille team, so decided to put our rather limited monies into getting to Bury Farm next month for quadrille qualifiers instead :D

LCH611

Visit site
Daughter is doing dressage with her pony on Sunday (I can't believe I am driving 3 hrs either way for a dressage test!). Would love to go up on Sat night to make an occasion of it, but I haven' got cover for the yard

Eventer96

twitter.com
Daughter is doing dressage with her pony on Sunday (I can't believe I am driving 3 hrs either way for a dressage test!). Would love to go up on Sat night to make an occasion of it, but I haven' got cover for the yard

Hope you all have a fantastic time! I won the Novice and Elementary Junior classes last year and really wish I was going again this year. It was one of the best weekends of my life and I will definitely remember it for years to come. Best of luck to everybody :)