Bredhurst woodland action group sponsored ride 1st oct

goeslikestink

www.hozhatz.co.uk
I am the founder of the group the sponsored ride is aid to raise monies for the Woodlands its self to help stop 4x4s destroying it and fly tippers abusing it
The group has been running since may2005 and we have done a huge amount to improve the woods already to include taking out over 100 tons of rubbish of which we have 2 thirds that more to go mainly tyres and fridges and cars.
The reason i started the group i was chased with my daughters freind and she fell off backwards altho not hurt as in broken was shaken up as the 4x4s spooked the horse they was that close
he other inccident of the same day was my other freind daughter of whome was chased was leading her child on her pony she tripped and dropped the lead rein and the pony bolted
luckily again shaken but not hurt,
this made my blood boil as now a kids involed and something had to be done--- so i started out all on my own and got a petition together and went out and about asking major land owners residents , clubs, shops, and pubs, was amazed by the response-
I was one on my own to begin with but now we have a gruop of dedicated people in trying to put a stop to abuse and destruction and also to put back what the woods once was with all itys lovely bridle paths and walk ways

for more info please go to www.bwag.co.uk or look under Bredhurst Woodland Action Group
for details newletters and achievements and what our intentions are.
The woods are the centre of Detling, Boxley,Stockbury, and via linkage of bridle- ways can get to Rochester and Maidstone.

The schedules/entry form is now available
the sponsored ride is approx 10 miles
entry fee is 10.00 and addtional minium of 6 per rider in sponsorship

entries will include a years free membership of the
Bredhurst Woodlands Action Group

I appreicate all those that would like to come on the sponsored
ride and help to raise the monies for what i believe is a good cause and to benefit all equestrian riders in the local area
please contact me for entries details or schehdule

thank you again for your support --jenny

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
YEAH, you did it!!!!! Told you they wouldn’t bit!!!!!

Me and GinaGem (with friends) will be there, we are really looking forward to it!!

So come on Kent people this is a worthy cause, so come along and support this, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoElla